Discover the Autumn Winter 2018 collection.
- These are terms pursuant to article 13 of Law n. 196/2003 – Code in reference to the protection of personal data aimed at people using online services from Wage Italia S.r.l.., registered at Via Morimondo 26, Building 21 – 20143 Milan, accessible electronically via www.drunknmunky.it in correspondence with the home page of the website owned by Wage Italia S.r.l. . These terms refer only to the drunknmunky.it website and no other websites which may be accessible to users via links.
- When a user decides to register on our website (as a company or as a private individual), they will be asked to supply only information required for the website to send them newsletters, and informative material such as brochures and catalogues.
- Wage Italia S.r.l. has employed technical solutions which guarantee the security of personal information and prevent alteration, loss and treatment or access by unauthorised parties.
- When you register on the website you accept that Wage Italia s.r.l. will send you newsletters, emails, and commercial correspondence.
4 – COMPULSORY/OPTIONAL IMFORMATION
- Some boxes on the website (they may be marked by an asterisk or a similar symbol) may be compulsory in order for the registration to be valid and to be able to access the relative services on the website.
- When you submit your details and ask to be registered on the website, you are guaranteeing that the personal information you are supplying is correct and up-to-date. In addition you are acknowledging that you are wholly responsible for the information you submit, be it personal data, photographs, comments or other, thus relieving Wage Italia S.r.l. of all responsibility.
5 – “OWNER” OF THE TREATMENT
- The treatment of data related to identified or identifiable persons is possible via the consultation of this website.
- The treatment is owned by Wage Italia s.r.l.., registered at Via Morimondo 26, Building 21 – 20143 Milan, by its legal representative pro tempore.
6 – RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TREATMENT OF DATA
- The Wage Italia s.r.l company, registered at in Via Morimondo 26, Building 21 – 20143 Milan has been designated as being responsible for the treatment pursuant to article 29 of the Code in reference to the protection of personal data, as the appointee of the technological maintenance of the website.
7 – PLACE OF DATA TREATMENT
- Treatment in reference to online services provided by the website will take place at the registered address of Wage Italia s.r.l. and handled exclusively by technical staff appointed to carry out this task.
8 – TYPES OF DATA TREATED
- Browsing data: the hardware and software of the drunknmunky.it website memorises certain personal data which is automatically transferred during the online communication protocol. This data, via processing and the association with data obtained from third parties, allows the website to recognise users. This category of data includes IP addresses or dominion names of computers utilised by visitors to the site, times of requests, the method used to submit a request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply data from the server (successful conclusion, error, etc.) as well as other parameters related to the operative system and IT environment of the user.
This data is only used to collect anonymous statistical information regarding the use of the website and to check that it is functioning properly. The data is then deleted immediately after it has been processed. The data may be used to ascertain responsibility regarding hypothetical IT crimes damaging the website: apart from this instance, the data lasts no longer than seven days.
- Data voluntarily supplied by the user: The optional, voluntary and explicit submission of emails to the addresses indicated on this website implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address which is needed for answering requests as well as any other data included in the exchange. Specific summarised terms will be included or visualised on predisposed pages of the website for particular services available on request.
9 – TRANSFERRING OPTIONAL DATA
- Except for browsing data, users are free to provide personal data included in the form to Wage Italia S.r.l. requesting the newsletter, information material and any other correspondence. If this data is not included it may hinder the users’ request.
- Personal data is treated with automatic tools for the length of time required to achieve the purpose it was collected for.
- Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
11 – RIGHTS OF THE SUBJECTS OF DATA
- The subjects of the personal data have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of said data and know the content and origin, verify the accuracy and request the integration of additional data or update existing data, and correct existing data at any given time (article 7 of the Code in reference to the protection of personal data).
- Pursuant to the same article, users have the right to request the cancellation, to become anonymous or block treated data violating the law as well as object in any way – for legitimate reasons – to the treatment of their personal data.
- Requests should be directed:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Wage Italia S.r.l, Via Morimondo 26, Building 21 – 20143 Milan
- These terms may be updated. This version is from 15.3.2016.
Discover the Autumn Winter 2018 collection.